Multiple Devices &
You can setup two-factor authentication for a number of websites and services using SAASPASS Authenticator two-step verification. We have provided tutorials and step-by-step setup instructions for simple user setup.
You may pair numerous Authenticators with the SAASPASS mobile app. More than 100's of apps can be set up: Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, and the list grows every day.
The SAASPASS interface lists application icons next to their one-time passwords, so users can pair many apps and access them all easily.
To Log In Without Manual Entry:
1) Set up Password Manager (Single Sign-On) on your mobile device
2) For your computer download one of our browser extensions
3) Now you can login through your SAASPASS web portal which is at the top right corner of the SAASPASS website
3) You can also set up the Single Sign-On client for quick and easy access.
Single Sign-on clients:
MOBILE IN-APP LOGIN
Just press the "OPEN IN APP" button and SAASPASS will automatically fill out your username, password and Authenticator code.
MOBILE WEB BROWSER LOGIN
When you press the "OPEN IN BROWSER" button it automatically launches the site in your external mobile browser, and it will copy your authenticator code to the clipboard if you have it saved on your app. All you have to do is paste your authenticator code when prompted. No need to type the web address (url) in the browser as well.
Mobile Web Browser Password Autofilling
On iOS devices go to "Settings", then pick "Safari", then pick "AutoFill", then turn on "Names and Passwords".
On Android devices go to your Chrome Browser, then press the top right tab, then choose "Settings", and then pick "Autofill forms", and turn it on.
The key differences between Google Authenticator and SAASPASS Authenticator:
- SAASPASS encrypts all data, whereas Google Authenticator stores keys in plain/clear text; this is a problem especially with rooted devices and backup programs, where unencrypted data can be viewed easily
- Malware and Man-in-the-Phone attack vectors are becoming increasingly common on Android mobile devices, SAASPASS mitigates against this risk
- SAASPASS shows visual icons for each application to help users identify particular application codes
- PIN protection
- Configurable PIN settings - support for 4 or 6 digits and scrambled keypad
- Fingerprint Unlock - Touch ID on iOS Devices and Android support on Android Marshmallow OS 6.0 onwards
- Pattern support on Android Devices (both visible and invisible options)
- The PIN for the SAASPASS app is never stored in the app (which is why you have to re-enter the PIN if you kill the app for Touch ID or fingerprint unlock)
- Automatic Pairing superpower capabilities - where you can add an Authenticator without ever having to go the websites security page and go through multiple steps and scan a barcode or manually type in codes (we are adding as many as possible and currently support it for services like Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Gmail, Github, AWS, Slack, Amazon etc...)
- Multiple Devices support (with device management) without having to set them up individually again & again
- Multiple Device set up in a secure manner - Cloning with a randomly generated code (and not static phone verification eliminating mobile phone porting scams)
- Option of Cloud Syncing capabilities with cross-platform support (Android and iOS)
- Main Menu that you can customize
- Variety of different sources other than Authenticator
- Secure your computers as well
- SSO - Log in with zero steps and password manager built in with browser extension
- Mac app that launches Authenticator services without manual typing or the annoyance of copy/pasting of codes
- Backup and Restore capabilities
- Backup and Restore capabilities turned off permanently
- Recovery capabilities without having to print out back-up codes
- Advanced recovery capabilities with mobile phone number verification AND custom recovery set up (Bring Your Own Question and Answer - BYOQ & A)
- Same Authenticator on all devices without need for separate additions
- Tablet support with syncing (iPad and Android Tablets)
- Apple Watch support
- Android Wear support
- 3D Touch support
- Password Manager with browser extensions
- Two-factor authentication for Apple Mac computers (with SSO client embedded)
- Two-factor authentication for Windows PC computers (with SSO client embedded)
- Single sign-on client for personal services like Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook with two-factor authentication without manual entry options
- Single sign-on enabled from the SAASPASS mobile app
- In app opening
- In browser opening with automatic copying
- Logging in with proximity
- Never needing to remember passwords
- Support for custom apps
- Support for mobile apps
- Support for enterprise apps with an admin dashboard
- Secure Notes - an encrypted secure notepad to store private notes etc...
- ....and Wallpaper....for my smart watch, phone and computer....
- This sounds hard to believe (drum roll please)!!!!...But you have to download TWO separate apps on Android to get the barcode scanning function to work!!!!
- iPad landscape and portrait mode support
- Split Screen support on iPads
- Enterprise sharing possible without sharing passwords & even Authenticator codes
- Password Generator included
The SAASPASS Google Authenticator two-step verification and time-based one time password (TOTP) iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch app is available for free from the Apple App Store.
The SAASPASS Google Authenticator two-step verification (2 step verification) & time-based one-time password (TOTP) mobile Android, Android tablet & Android Wear app is available for free from the Google Play Store.