SAASPASS provides two-factor authentication (2FA) services for numerous websites, services and custom applications. SAASPASS offers two-factor authentication as cloud-based service saving companies and organizations the headache of managing security systems and distributing tokens.
SAASPASS two-factor authentication (2FA) can be done in a number of ways:
- Proximity utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to authenticate when your phone is in range of your computer without inputting text and remembering passwords
- Scan Barcode uses the smartphone's camera to scan a barcode and allows for two-factor authentication without inputting text and remembering passwords
- One-Time Passwords can be generated by the SAASPASS app to make two-factor authentication possible from even basic, feature phones
- Remote Login allows users to open an application remotely from a button in the mobile app
- On Device Login allows users to open a secured application in the browser of a mobile device or a tablet
- Mobile App authentication allows for two-factor authentication (2FA) without the need of manually inputting text and one-time passcodes and remembering passwords. It is extreme convenience coupled with security.
SAASPASS two-factor authentication is available on a number of mobile platforms and the links to them are provided below: