The SAASPASS SAML integration allows for two-factor authentication to multiple applications in a Single Sign-on (SSO) format. The SAASPASS SAML adapter works seamlessly in the background, so all a user sees is access to multiple applications in one step.
The SAASPASS Computer Connector, SAML and the SAASPASS mobile app work in harmony to secure SSO applications and computer terminal access together. When a user unlocks their computer desktop with SAASPASS, authorization access is approved to login to the computer and all relevant SAML apps at once.
A user’s mobile device avails SAML and SAASPASS to work silently in the background. Two-factor mobile engagement can be employed in four ways:
- Proximity utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to authenticate when your phone is in range of your computer without inputting text and remembering passwords
- Scan Barcode uses the smartphone's camera to scan a barcode and allows for two-factor authentication without inputting text and remembering passwords
- One-Time Passwords can be generated by the SAASPASS app to make two-factor authentication possible from even basic, feature phones
- Remote Login allows users to open an application remotely from a button in the mobile app
- On Device Login allows users to open a secured application in the browser of a mobile device or a tablet
- Mobile App authentication allows for two-factor authentication (2FA) without the need of manually inputting text and one-time passcodes and remembering passwords. It is extreme convenience coupled with security.
Use the SAASPASS app on any mobile device: iPhones, iPads, Windows Phones or tablets, Androids, Blackberrys and basic feature phones.